Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wait 'Till You See What Happens in This Railway Station!

I have no idea if this is for real. If not, it should be -- and, I suppose, could be.



What I love about the video in addition to its all around appeal and "feel good" power is the way it makes me think of empowering everyday people to take the ministry of Jesus to everyday places. I love the way it speaks of an "inbreaking" that invades this everyday (and somewhat depersonalizing) environment and then transforms it and the people who are a part of it in ways that hint at the inbreaking of the Kingdom of God.



In short, not only is it entertaining to watch, but those who have an ear to hear and eyes to see might just hear and see The Kingdom in all this silly fun. Give it a try! (Couldn't succesfully upload so use this youtube link instead):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkBepgH00GM

No comments: