Monday, April 5, 2010

Lonnie Frisbee Film Maker Interviewed


I just found this very good interview with Dave DiSabatino about the time he was first releasing his documentary on Lonnie Frisbee (see www.lonniefrisbee.com). If you are interested in the subject, I suggest taking a few minutes to read through it. He has since made a documentary on Larry Norman that I have not yet seen.

http://filmchatblog.blogspot.com/2005/04/frisbee-interview-its-up.html

I also found some stuff online about Chris Brain and the phenomenon of the "9 o'clock Service" in Sheffield, England that definitely broke new missional ground in the 1980's. Robin and I were there ministering with John Wimber's team right when the NOS was just ramping up and I remember meeting Chris who, like Lonnie, had a way of drawing young people but who also (apparently) had personal problems that would undermine his long-term influence.

No comments: